At Ewing Auto Service in Mount Vernon, IN, we specialize in the complete maintenance and repair of all foreign and domestic vehicles for your family or business. We are a full-service repair facility utilizing the latest diagnostic equipment and computerized repair manuals to ensure your specific vehicle is maintained and repaired to the latest factory specifications. Our ASE certified technicians are fully trained and work hard to get you back on the road quickly and our shop uses high-tech diagnostic equipment to guarantee your vehicle is repaired RIGHT the first time (every time)! For all of your automotive needs, depend on Ewing Auto Service in Mount Vernon, IN to keep your vehicle driving like new longer.
- Computer Diagnostics - Foreign and Domestic
- Brake Services / New Brakes
- Transmission Repair, Maintenance, Replacement
- Engine Repair, Maintenance, Replacement
- Oil Lubrication
- Alignment Service
- Shocks and Struts
- Air Conditioning and Cooling Systems
- Exhausts and Mufflers
- Batteries, Belts and Hoses and more!
Our experts have the knowledge to service and repair even the most challenging auto problems on all makes and models of domestic and import vehicles. We use the latest technology to assess the situation and offer you alternatives. We guarantee all of our work and know you'll be happy with the outcome.
WE RECOMMEND JASPER® ENGINES
Here at Ewing Auto Service, we recommend JASPER® Engines & Transmissions for any engine, transmission or differential replacements as they simply are the best product with the best warranty available in the industry.
Top 4 Reasons JASPER® Engines Leads the Industry:
1. PROVEN, an Industry leader since 1942 with engines, transmissions & differentials throughout the USA. For more than 75 years continually "Perfecting the Art of Remanufacturing".
2. QUALITY, JASPER® remanufactured products exceed factory specifications and improve OEM inherent design flaws with updated parts and precise machining.
3. CONTINUALLY TESTING & IMPROVING, Live run computer assisted testing to assure trouble-free performance and peace of mind for their customers who depend on it with a Research & Design team looking to improve the process.
4. WARRANTY. SEE WARRANTY HERE